This DECKED truck bed organizer fits a Jeep Gladiator pickup truck with a bed length of 5' manufactured from 2020 to current. It takes a short midsize DECKED system.
NOTE: DECKED drawer systems will limit access to the power outlet and bed lighting. A weatherproof pigtail power cord can be installed prior to DECKED allow use of the outlet. Bed lighting use/function will be limited.
Components not included. But they'll make your life better, so order now and save on shipping.
DECKED systems ship freight, and shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S.A. Unlimited components now ship bundled with the DECKED system for a flat rate fee of $15. Order components with your system to save on shipping. Click the SHIPPING POLICY tab for detailed information.
All DECKED Systems come with a 3-Year Limited Warranty.
Please visit the FAQ page for more answers to those tough questions!KEY FEATURES:
- 3-Year Warranty
- Built from 100% recycled HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) co-molded to a galvanized recycled steel subframe
- System payload rating: 2000 lbs evenly distributed on the deck
- Drawer payload rating: 200 lbs per drawer
- Two full bed-length drawers. Note: Drawers do not fully extend. See the TECHNICAL SPECS tab for details.
- Drawers are weatherproof. System itself is impervious to moisture, extreme UV light exposure and severe temperatures
- Oversized cast aluminum handles for ease of operation with gloves
- Will work with a spray-in bed liner, but not a drop-in plastic bed liner
- Will work with a BedRug mat, but not with a BedRug full liner.
- The midsize system features one full-size drawer and one narrow drawer. The full-size drawer fits regular dividers, the D-Box and the Crossbox. The Narrow drawer fits narrow dividers and the Crossbox. The midsize system is also compatible with locks, drain plugs and CoreTrax.
- Top rail mounted ladder racks
- Tonneau covers that do not require more than 3" below the bed rail for mounting or operation
Assembly requires basic hand tools. Please follow our written instructions as well as step-by-step video tutorials: