NOTE: Because the short midsize DECKED system is 56", there will be about 4" of empty space between the tailgate end of the DECKED system and the tailgate. DECKED drawers require 4" to be opened, but the first 5 1/2" of the drawer are taken up by the handle cavity and drawer taper. Thus, it is nearly impossible to remove anything from the drawers with the tailgate closed.
Components not included. But they'll make your life better, so order now and save on shipping.
DECKED systems ship freight, and shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S.A. Unlimited components now ship bundled with the DECKED system for a flat rate fee of $15. Order components with your system to save on shipping. Click the SHIPPING POLICY tab for detailed information.
All DECKED Systems come with a 3-Year Limited Warranty.
Please visit the FAQ page for more answers to those tough questions!KEY FEATURES:
- 3-Year Warranty
- Built from 100% recycled HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) co-molded to a galvanized recycled steel subframe
- System payload rating: 2000 lbs evenly distributed on the deck
- Drawer payload rating: 200 lbs per drawer
- Two full bed-length drawers. Note: Drawers do not fully extend. See the TECHNICAL SPECS tab for details.
- Drawers are weatherproof. System itself is impervious to moisture, extreme UV light exposure and severe temperatures
- Oversized cast aluminum handles for ease of operation with gloves
- Will work with a spray-in bed liner, but not a drop-in plastic bed liner
- Will work with a BedRug mat, but not with a BedRug full liner.
- The midsize system features one full-size drawer and one narrow drawer. The full-size drawer fits regular dividers, the D-Box and the Crossbox. The Narrow drawer fits narrow dividers and the Crossbox. The midsize system is also compatible with locks, drain plugs and CoreTrax.
- Top rail mounted ladder racks
- Tonneau covers that do not require more than 3" below the bed rail for mounting or operation
Assembly requires basic hand tools. Please follow our written instructions as well as step-by-step video tutorials: