This DECKED truck bed organizer fits a Ram 1500, 2500, & 3500 pickup truck with a bed length of 6'4" manufactured from 1994 to 2001. It takes a standard bed DECKED system.
Components not included. But they'll make your life better, so order now and save on shipping.
DECKED systems ship freight, and shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S.A. Unlimited components now ship bundled with the DECKED system for a flat rate fee of $15. Order components with your system to save on shipping. Click the SHIPPING POLICY tab for detailed information.
All DECKED Systems come with a 3-Year Limited Warranty.
Please visit the FAQ page for more answers to those tough questions!KEY DETAILS:
- DECKED does not work with the RamBox Cargo Management system. The bed dimensions are changed so dramatically that our two drawer system will not fit into the available space
- The DECKED system is NOT compatible with any in-bed towing packages including 5th Wheel and Gooseneck packages, certain wiring harnesses and aftermarket LED bed lighting
- Built from 100% recycled HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) co-molded to a galvanized recycled steel subframe
- System payload rating: 2000 lbs evenly distributed on the deck
- Drawer payload rating: 200 lbs per drawer
- System weight: 200 lbs short bed systems, 220-230 lbs standard bed systems
- Two full bed-length drawers. Note: Drawers do not fully extend. Max drawer extension: 48” for reasons related to physics
- Drawers are weatherproof. System itself is impervious to moisture, extreme UV light exposure and severe temperatures
- Oversized cast aluminum handles for ease of operation with gloves
- No drilling or alteration of vehicle required
- Full line of accessories available to increase your level of awesome
- Does not fit 8' long truck beds
- Will work with a spray-in bed liner, but not a drop-in plastic bed liner
- Will work with a BedRug mat, but not with a BedRug full liner.
- Crossover toolboxes which leave > 12” to floor of bed
- Top rail mounted ladder racks
- Tonneau covers which leave > 12” to floor of bed for folded parts or canisters
- Slide systems like CargoGlide, Bedslide, Slidezilla;
- Thule and Yakima racks and accessories
Assembly requires basic hand tools and following our written instructions as well as step-by-step video tutorials:EASY TO REMOVE & REINSTALL:
Once DECKED is installed in the vehicle, removal or re-installation only requires about 15-20 minutes using basic hand tools. DECKED comes apart into four major pieces and can be stacked neatly until it’s time to reinstall.
- HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE (HDPE)
- STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE
- CAST ALUMINUM HANDLES
- GALVANIZED STEEL SUBFRAME
LENGTH IN DETAIL
Overall Length—Short 64.54” [1639.2 mm]; Long 75.25” [1911.35 mm]
Length—Difference in Standard and Short System: 10.714” [272.14mm]
Length—Tailgate Ammo Can Center to System Center: 26.5” [673.1 mm]
Length—Cabside Ammo Can Center to Tailgate Ammo Can Center: Short 49.286” Standard 60”
WIDTH IN DETAIL
Overall Width—71” [1803.4 mm]
Width—Lateral Steel Tubes minus End Caps: 61.54” [1563.11 mm]
Width—Underside – Widest Lateral Steel Tube Plastic Supports: 63.15” [1603.91 mm]
Width—Base of Ammo Cans at Widest Point: 58.00” [1473.2 mm]
Width—C channel Mtg to C channel Lateral Mounting Distance: 46.04” [1169.25 mm]
Width—Minimum Overall that Clears Ammo Can Openings: 63.04” [1601.2 mm]
Width—Drawer Centerline to Center of Vert: 11.5” [292.1 mm]
HEIGHT IN DETAIL
Overall Height: 12”; plus .19” to Top of D Tread on Deck for a total of 12.19” [309.6 mm]
Height—Base to Underside of Lowest Top Surface of Deck (aka. to clear wheelhouse): 11.75” [298.45 mm]
Height—Base to Underside of Lateral Steel Tube Plastic Supports: 10.5” [266.7 mm]
Height—Base to Underside of Lateral Steel Tube: 10.75” [273.05 mm]
Height—Base to Ammo Can Top Mounting Surface: 10.5” [266.7 mm]