The Box Unit is made from 2 mm aluminium, oxidized and powder coated, and it has 3 click-in hinges able to withstand 12kg. With 2 stainless steel knock overs to secure the box once closed.
QUICK PITCH SA - BOX UNIT
What is the Box Unit?
- Box made from 2 mm aluminium, oxidized and powder coated.
- 3 click-in hinges able to withstand 12kg
- 2 stainless steel knock overs to secure the box once closed.
- Arm brackets made from 3mm mild steel, treated and powder coated.
- The three arms made from 3mm aluminum oxidized and powder coated.
- Curtain is made from a durable material, silver on the inside for light retention and safari green on the outside. It has adjustable straps to be adjusted for each vehicle at any hight. One duel sided zip on the left front corner allows excess to the cubical and two interior zips allows excess to the vehicle.
- The unit is 1100mm long, 210 mm high and 100 mm thick.
- It has four 8mm mounting holes on the back to enable you to mount to any surface.