- Simple bolt-in design
- High quality steel base, powder coated, with all proper grade hardware
- OE quality upper rubber coil isolators with built-in bump stops
- Includes 2 spacer shims to help correct a lean or add additional height
- All inclusive kit, nothing else is needed except for suitable coil springs
- ***Adds 3/4″ of lift height to whatever coils are used, due to the thickness of the base. Additional spacer included adds additional 1/4″
Dobinsons offer this bolt in conversion kit, to be able to convert the factory rear airbag suspension to use Dobinsons coil springs. This provides the ultimate solution, as the kit comes with the mounts, hardware, shim (spacer) and also properly molded lower coil spring poly isolator to ensure the spring doesn’t move out of position, and doesn’t create any noise. The thin shim included can be left in place to add additional lift height, or you can add one or two onto one side to help correct with any vehicle lean, if one is present. If you’re trying to keep the vehicle height low, don’t install the shims to start.
Kit includes: 2 steel base plates with hardware, 2 shims (spacers), 2 poly coil isolators for base of the coil to capture the pigtail correctly, and 2 OE type rubber upper coil isolators with built-in bump stops.
This kit was designed for and will work on all rear airbag-equipped Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 120 and 150 series, as well as Lexus GX470 and GX460 models.